Monday, November 22, 2010

Love Like Crazy: The Reception Details

Just two more posts before our recaps are done! Today I'm going to share with you all the little details from our reception...

The quilt guestbook materials...

Finished squares!

Instructions with the test fabric!

Our family wedding photo display and the real guestbook...


(Notice the toss bouquet making another appearance!)

And then of course there was the candy buffet...





Our cake servers...


Our champagne flutes (the stems are full of tiny pearls!)...


Our "Jeff and Katie at Age __" table numbers...


One of my bridal portraits framed...







(photo by me)

(photo by me)

The "Pins" bowl was stuffed with pins at the end!!

And then there was the chandelier... one of the things that made me fall absolutely in love with our venue. Dancing under that at nighttime was such fun!


It was quite a special event, and I was happy to be surrounded by so many things that I really put some thought into. Everything I had planned turn out just how I wanted, which was such a blessing! 

My favorite project ended up being those table numbers. People were walking around to see them all, which I thought was really sweet. :)

Up next, my very last recap post!

All photos by Kelli Nicole.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your beautiful details! Found your blog from the November wedding bee blog list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS wedding filled with such tiny, but very special ideas! I am filing some of these away for the day that I walk down the isle. Fingeres secretly crossed for a year from now! ;)

    Hope your weekend is lovely!! :) Thanks for Mingling - I always love seeing you on there!

    ReplyDelete