Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Love Like Crazy: Toasts!

I just realized how silly it is to do a whole post on toasts. I don't really remember much of what they said, and even if I did... I don't think anyone would read through it anyway. :)

So this post will be short and sweet!

My MOHsister Kristen went first. That girl was born to be in the spotlight, so she had the attention of the whole room. She said all sorts of sweet things!







Thanks Kristen!!

Next was Jeff's Best Man, Thomas. He gave a great Best Man speech!





The rest of the wedding party watched...

And then Jeff and grabbed the microphone to take a moment to thank everyone for coming and supporting and loving us.

Jeff started with "I'd like to practice something real quick if you don't mind... This is my wife, Katie!"


And then it was my turn... "This is my husband, Jeff!"


Then we tried our best to show how much we appreciate the love and never-ending support of our family and friends, and then we quickly got off the dance floor so the dancing fun could begin!

All photos by Kelli Nicole Photography.

3 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I am writing a book called "So...How Did You Meet Anyway?" It is a collection of people's "how we met" stories.
    I have posted the stories which have been sent in on;
    So...How Did You Meet Anyway?
    http://wwwsohowdidyoumeet.blogspot.com/
    I am always shopping for stories and I would like to add yours. Please check out the site, and if you would like to contribute your "how we met" story contact me at;
    susan.amestoy@gmail.com
    Beautiful wedding pictures!
    Congratulations!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for asking, Susan! I took a look at your website, and it looks like a great little project! That being said, the lawyer in me has entirely too many misgivings about handing over permanent usage rights to my writing with just an email, so I think I'll pass.

    You don't really want ours anyway though... when we met I was 15 and he was 17 and there was no sort of romantic attraction at all until years later. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you had such a beautiful wedding! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete