Friday, November 5, 2010

Love Like Crazy: Ceremony Details

Before we get into the Ceremony itself, I thought I'd share with you some little details from the Chapel...

Programs, the regular guestbook (as opposed to the quilt guestbook), and my toss bouquet (doubled as Church decor!)

These were such a labor of love!

Door to the bridal room - it says "No Grooms Allowed!"
I blogged about these signs here.

Door to the groom's room

Our unity candle. 

I blogged about the candles here.

Programs ready and waiting on the wedding party's seats

My grandparents' signatures in the guest book.

I loved being surrounded by so many little touches that I personally made, or spent a lot of time personally picking. It may have taken a lot of time to DIY the programs, the Unity Candle, the door signs (not to mention all the stuff at the Reception!), but I loved it when it was all finished.

Up next, the Ceremony begins!

All photos from Kelli Nicole Photography

1 comment: