Sunday, November 28, 2010

Vendor List

I've been getting a lot of questions about my wedding vendors, so I figured I'd put them all in one giant post for easy reference! I was fairly OCD about our wedding, so I really did my research until I found vendors I could trust that I knew could make my vision of our wedding become a reality. I pulled vendors from a ton of Houston suburbs to get just who I wanted. Consequently, I ended up really loving them all! I would honestly recommend any of these people to other brides... from our DJ to our bridesmaid dress consultant, they were wonderful!

The Big Ones:

Church - Prince of Peace Catholic Church - Mary Chapel, Houston, TX (Priest - Father John Keller)
Venue & Catering - Raveneaux Country Club, Spring, TX (Coordinator - Leslie LaNasa)
Photographer - Kelli Nicole Photography, Houston, TX
Florist - Antique Rose Florist, The Woodlands, TX (Trisha Hurley)
DJ - Southwest Sound Entertainment, Spring, TX (Clayton Orr)
Hair & Makeup - Hilda Kershman Studio, Houston, TX

Details:
Cake - Nutmeg & Co, Tomball, TX - (Megan
Rolls Royce Limo - Monarch British Limousines, Houston, TX
My Dress - Casablanca 1900, from The Princess Bridal, Spring, TX
Bridesmaid Dresses - David's Bridal, Houston, TX (The I45 location, Consultant: Mari)
My Veil - Angela Marie Veils, Cypress, TX
Table Linens - Perfect Touch Linens, Cypress, TX
String Quartet - Fine Arts Strings, Houston, TX

Other Little Things: 
Garters - Etsy seller sewuniquegarters
Invitations - Etsy seller moncherdesigns
Alterations - Laura's Couture and Alterations, Houston, TX - Karime
Bride's Shoes - Nina, Zappos.com
Candy Buffet Candy - ACandyStore.com
Sparklers - SparklersRUs.com

3 comments:

  1. the vintage car was such an amazing touch!

    do you ever get sad that you'll never have a wedding again? i feel like my wedding day went by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Caitlin - YES! Although right now I'm living vicariously through friends' weddings and quite enjoying being a bridesmaid, so I'm doing okay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that you used etsy for some things - what a fun personalized touch!

    ReplyDelete