Thursday, November 18, 2010

Love Like Crazy: Dance, Dance!

Jeff and I both come from families that like to DANCE! I opted to pay for the upgraded larger dance floor, and I'm so glad we did because it was packed all night!

This part of our reception was my absolute favorite. The ballroom was so full of love and laughter, and I kept thinking to myself that this was by far the BEST party I had ever been to. 

My parents danced...


My pregnant cousin and her husband danced...
(Look how he's looking at her tummy! Sweetest thing ever!)


My uncle and our flower girl danced...


My best friend from high school and her boyfriend danced...


A bridesmaid from my parent's wedding and her husband danced...


Jeff's cousins' kids "danced"...


As the evening went on the dancing got more and more interesting...



My grandparents danced...


Periodically there were breaks from dancing out on the terrace...



My little sister and my dad danced...


I got to dance with the little girls...


And so did Jeff!


My bridesmaids rocked it out on the dance floor...


Impromptu photos were taken...


At some point someone started a conga line...



There was plenty of love to go around!


Everyone seemed to be having a good time...

(This is my favorite photo from the wedding. FAVORITE.)

My dad and little sister wowed everyone with their jitterbugging skills...


And then my husband pulled me in the middle of the circle for a little spotlight of our own...


At some point we somehow started a line of guys and a line of girls who would meet up and dance down the row together. This made for AWESOME photos!




Even my cousins learned how to dance...


And that, my friends, is just the FIRST HALF! Stay tuned for the garter and bouquet toss, then the "late night" dancing photos, and then our grand exit! We're getting to the end!!

All photos by Kelli Nicole Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment