Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love Like Crazy: Jeff and Katie Photos

I originally hadn't budgeted much time in to the wedding day schedule for photos of just Jeff and I, but Kelli (our photographer) convinced me to squeeze a little chunk of time in to get some quick shots. I'm so, so glad she did because these are some of my favorites from the day!

(Photo overload below.)




Ooh. Artsy.

Silly husband.


At the time, I was totally hating taking these photos. It was so, so hot outside, and I was sweaty and mosquitoes kept biting me. It was miserable. I just wanted to get to my reception and celebrate!! But like I said, after the fact, I'm really glad I have these photos. :)



He stole my bouquet. Not okay.



I love this photo so, so much!


As always, all photos by Kelli Nicole.

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Photos of just the bride and groom are some of my favorites. How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are so good!! I love ones of just the bride and groom. Love the one where he took your bouquet! Too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, these are so adorable. i feel like the one where jeff's making a funny face and you're laughing hysterically must sum up your relationship pretty well, haha!

    ReplyDelete