Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gig 'em Ags!

Last weekend we finally made it to College Station for a game day in Aggieland (and what a WONDERFUL game it was!). My sorority's Alumni Tailgate was on Saturday, so we drove up to see everyone. It was a perfect day... sunny, 80 degrees, blue skies.... I think when I get to heaven it will be like College Station, TX.

Gig 'em Ags!

Apparently being married makes you some sort of celebrity. They made all the old married folks take a picture.


This is my friend Katie. She's cool because she has the same name as me. She proposed to her boyfriend no less than three times while we there. I think he better get his act together and get a ring on that finger pronto. :o)

Best friends!

Five generations of presidents!

We left the tailgate with free t-shirts and goodie bags of candy, and walked over to Kyle Field!

Kyle Field! Whoop!

Remember BM Amy? I got to see her. She's my favorite. 

We stopped by another tailgate to say hello to my friend Jessica. She's in optometry school. She says she has 2-4 tests each week. Maybe law school isn't so bad after all?


And to top it all off, the Ags pulled off a win against #8 Oklahoma, which resulted in Texas A&M actually making the BCS rankings this week! So proud of my Aggies!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, fun! We haven't been back to my alma mater for a football game this season (because we're, uh, struggling) but we'll DEFINITELY be going to a basketball game or two! Go Hawks! :)

    And my cousin's in optometry school and it's crazy. She's just about done, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm, that was an amazing game! Y'all must be getting pretty excited about the big A&M vs. UT showdown!

    ReplyDelete