Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Inspiration Board, meet Real-Life Board!

I played around with our wedding photos a little last week and made an inspiration board totally out of photos from our wedding. I was going to wait to share it with you until after the recaps were done, but I was just so excited about it! Sooo... bonus post!!

On the top, my inspiration board from early on in the wedding-planning process. On the bottom, an inspiration board with all photos from my actual wedding. Pretty close, huh?

Inspiration Board

Real-Wedding Board

I think I like the real one even better than the inspiration one! It's a little more summery I think. 
You can click on each one to enlarge them and look at the photos! Image sources for the inspiration board here. Images from the real-life board are all from Kelli Nicole!

I just love inspiration boards. I wish there was some sort of job where you could just make inspiration boards all day. I would quit law school and do that instead.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Mingle Monday! You have such a cute blog!!!

    xx,
    Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with how well you matched your inspiration board. I really love the entire look of your wedding.

    ReplyDelete