Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas from Jeff & Katie!

I've been meaning to give you an update on our Christmas cards. We did send them out early in December, but the blog post about them got lost in the haze of law school finals! Better late than never, right? Here are the two cards we sent out:

On the left: from Wal-Mart
On the right: from Tiny Prints

Tiny Prints generously gave me 50 cards in exchange for my blog post about them, but we have about 90 people on our Christmas card list, so I had to order some additional ones. Unfortunately, Tiny Prints just isn't in the budget unless they're free, so we got these from Wal-Mart:

I actually REALLY like these cards. They're not as thick as the Tiny Prints ones, the envelopes were more flimsy, and they don't have printing on the back, but the design is cute and the price was right! I just like how festive they look!

Here's our Tiny Prints card! I did end up going with one of y'all's favorites from my Tiny Prints post, and I'm so happy with how it turned out! 


I put a photo of us with the house and our new address on the back. 

I loved both of the cards we sent out a lot, and I really enjoyed only having to pay for a portion of them! :) We put them in the envelopes, stamped them with our round return address stamp, and affixed matching address labels to the front (blue font for the Tiny Prints card and red font for the Wal-Mart one!). I hope they bring a smile to the faces of our friends and family!

Merry Christmas!!

1 comment: