Monday, December 12, 2011

Ornament Swap Recap!

I participated in the Ornament Swap that Laura @ The Luckiest in Love hosted again this year, and it was so fun! 

My swap partner was a sweet girl named Emily (she blogs at Throw the Starfish Back), and I so enjoyed swapping packages with her! 

Here's what I sent Emily...


Sparkly word ornaments, a holiday spoon rest, Christmas tealight candles, and a mini OPI nail polish in Christmasy burgundy!

I got so excited when her package came in the mail (I just love mail that isn't bills! Haha). She sent me so many fun things! Check it out...

A "B" ornament (our last name starts with B), Christmas socks, some body lotion, and a bunch of Christmas candy!

How cute are these snowman socks?


Those Sweet Tarts may or may not have been 1/4 gone before I even got around to taking a photo... oops. :) Thanks to Emily, I now have warm feet and plenty of sugary snacks while I study for finals. Speaking of finals, I'm taking #2 of 4 today (and it's my tax class, which is SO hard!), so if you could send up a quick little prayer for me I would really, really appreciate it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment