Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all get a chance to celebrate the true meaning of the season today and reflect upon the birth of Jesus, the most amazing gift we could ever receive.

I hope you all get to spend quality time with the people you love, and I hope you make the most of that time with wonderful food, thoughtful gifts, and lots of hugs and smiles.

I hope this day of celebration brings joy to each and every one of you, and I hope that joy continues to live on in your heart long after the presents have been opened and the Christmas lights have been turned off.

From our little family to yours, have a very merry Christmas

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6


No comments:

Post a Comment