Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tiny Prints Christmas Cards!

Blogging is great. Today I have the opportunity to write a bit about Tiny Prints' new Christmas cards, and in exchange they're gonna give me 50 of 'em free. This is awesome because 1) I love Tiny Prints, 2) we have a big Christmas card list and I can't afford to pay for 'em all myself, and 3) I am absolutely obsessed with the new Christmas card line that Tiny Prints is offering this year. It's just great!

So here are my criteria for Christmas cards -

  1. One photo. I think it's nice for our friends and family to see our smiling faces, but more than one photo is a little over the top (it just seems weird to put too many photos since we don't have kids, or even pets, to share the spotlight with us).
  2. It has to say "Merry Christmas." Not "Happy Holidays" or "Season's Greetings." I try to make an effort to stay true to the meaning behind all the December festivities, so the cards have gotta say Christmas.
  3. Preferably a 5x7 flat card. I just think 5x7s are cuter than the 4x8s. And square cards require extra postage, which is just not happening.
Luckily, Tiny Prints has plenty of options that fit all three of my criteria! I've pretty much got it narrowed down to six cards:

Option 1: Who doesn't love red and aqua?

Option 2: This is just so vintage and cute!

Option 3: I'm kind of obsessed with ikat patterns right now...

Option 4: I love the calm, clean feel of this one!

Option 5: The simplicity of this one just gets me. :)

Option 6: So whimsical and fun!

I can't decide which one I like most... I think it will depend on which photo we end up using! Which one's your favorite?

You can take a look at the Tiny Prints holiday card selection here!

4 comments:

  1. Love 2, 4, and 5! I really want to send out cards this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love all of their cards! My criteria was opposite of yours in respect to the number of pictures - I knew I wouldn't be able to narrow it down to one of our fall family pictures, so it had to have more than one! I love all of your choices, though - Can't wait to see what you choose!

    Oh, and I'm totally the same way about it having to say 'Merry Christmas' - Some of the other ones are cute, but it needs to be about the real reason for the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2, 3, 4, AND 5 are all amazing!!! I think you're right, though, it really does depend on what picture you choose. :)

    ReplyDelete