Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream

Continuing on with Pumpkin Weekend, here's a great ice cream recipe!


We all know how much I love my ice cream maker. I love it so much that I don't even remember the last time we actually bought already-made ice cream. There was even a big sale on Blue Bell ice cream at the grocery store the other day and I didn't even get any (if you're not from a State that gets Blue Bell, just know that passing up a big Blue Bell sale is a big deal).

Anyway, so of course - there had to be pumpkin spice ice cream to celebrate Fall!


Recipe adapted from here.

Ingredients:
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup milk
1/3 cup pumpkin puree
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp cinnamon
Dash of ginger
Dash of nutmeg

Directions:
1. Whisk everything together in a big bowl until combined.
2. Pour into an ice cream maker, and freeze according to the ice cream maker's directions (I left mine in there for 35 minutes or so).
3. Freeze for at least a couple hours before serving.

Ingredients

All whisked up!

Waiting...

Yummy!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment