Thursday, February 23, 2012

Roasted Curried Cauliflower

This is a delicious side dish, and it's so easy! I used to steam all my veggies, but roasting them in the oven is my new favorite way to cook 'em (check out my parmesan roasted broccoli!). I never would've thought to put curry powder with cauliflower, but it makes a wonderful finished product! I could snack on these little roasted cauliflower bites all day!


Recipe adapted from here.

Ingredients:
1 medium head of cauliflower
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp curry powder

Directions:
1. Wash the cauliflower and cut the florets into bite-size pieces. Discard the leftover stalks.
2. Toss cauliflower in a large bowl with the olive oil, salt, and curry powder.
3. Put the cauliflower in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes at 475 degrees, stirring every 6-7 minutes (or until it's browned in spots and crisp-tender).

(bite-size florets)

(ready to go in the oven)

(all done!)

(yummy!)

Ta-da!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! This looks great! I'm trying to eat more whole foods (rather than processed) and this definitely falls into that category! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete