Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Power Tool of My Own!

Number Six on my 30 Before 30 List was to own a power tool of my very own.

For Christmas, Santa brought me a pneumatic nail gun with an accompanying air compressor. SO COOL! I've wanted a nail gun forever (to use for upholstery projects and hanging crown molding), so I was pretty excited.

(Check out the excited look on my face!)

A few days ago, we finally got it all unpacked and tried it out. I practiced using it on some scrap wood, and I think I'm ready for real projects now!


Here's my first nail gun "masterpiece," two attached pieces of wood!!


I also used it to help Jeff build a work bench for the garage. I can't wait to hang some crown molding in the house!

I'm making progress on my 30 Before 30 list already!

No comments:

Post a Comment