Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Spirals & Spatulas readers! Because I love you so much, I got you some pretty red tulips, some cake balls, and some Valentine's M&Ms. See?




Jeffrey Sean - thanks for being my Valentine. You make me laugh harder, smile bigger, and live happier, and I feel so blessed and proud to be your wife. Thanks for loving me even though I'm always complaining about law school and I get all "chaotic and twirly" when I'm cleaning the house before we have people over for dinner. Falling in love with my best friend will always be the best thing that ever happened to me.


I hope you all have a great day full of roses and kisses (or margaritas and chick flicks, depending on your relationship status)... and maybe some raspberry white chocolate cheesecake?

No comments:

Post a Comment