Tuesday, October 11, 2011

A Trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

Over the weekend we went with my parents and sisters to a local Christmas tree farm that has a Pumpkin Patch each fall.


We climbed all over the pumpkins for photos...




We played around with the fall decorations...



Eek! A giant spider!



We enjoyed the pretty view of the growing Christmas trees...


Karoline played with the farm's goats...


We picked out the pumpkins we wanted to take home...



We even got to ride on a little train through the Christmas tree farm!






It was so much fun to hang out with our family on such a beautiful day! The older I get, the more I appreciate family traditions like this! 

If you're interested, here's last year's Pumpkin Patch trip.

2 comments:

  1. Where is this?? I tried so hard to find a pumpkin patch last year and failed. Probably because I wasn't willing to go out into the burbs haha. I'm guessing this probably wasn't IN Houston, but I'd really love to go this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Alex - it's in Spring (NW Houston). Here's the website - http://www.oldtimechristmastree.com/pumpkin-patch.html

    It's really cute - you should go!

    ReplyDelete