Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Wedding - Featured on The Flirty Guide

Are you sick of our wedding yet? I mean really... it's been over six months. I should probably stop talking about it, right? But first, I have to share something with you!

Lucky for me and my "I've-got-blogger's-block" self (it's like writer's block, but for bloggers!), another blogger took care of today's post for me! Stacie of The Flirty Guide contacted me recently about featuring our wedding, and I was just so excited! This is the first time our wedding has been featured on a website other than Weddingbee or Kelli Nicole Photography, and it makes me quite proud to see my carefully-planned soiree get a little attention.


So head on over to The Flirty Guide and click on my face on the left. Or, check it out on The Flirty Blog. Stacie did a great write-up about the wedding and about Spirals and Spatulas, and I'm sure she'd love it if you stopped by to check it out. Plus, you can look at that silly picture of me with the power drill again.


Have a lovely Tuesday!

1 comment: