Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day, Spirals & Spatulas Readers! I got you some Sweet Tarts hearts and some pretty tulips. See?



Jeffrey Sean - thanks for being my Valentine. You are, and always will be, my very best friend in the entire world. I love being your wife, even though I think the word "wife" makes me sound old. Thanks for knowing pretty much everything there is to know about me, yet somehow not thinking I'm absolutely insane. You're wonderful.


Have a great day full of chocolate and flowers and fancy dinners... and maybe some cake balls?

7 comments:

  1. oo sweet tart hearts are my fave! have a great day! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great Valentine's Day with your man! Love is in the air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a lovely first married Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saying Hello from Mingle Monday! Happy Valentines Day! cute decorations! I'm going to try those cake balls tonight!!

    www.christymeyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier! Hope you and your sweetie are having a great Valentine's Day! And enjoy those cake balls...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please share the story of both you and Jeff living in London as children! I think that's just the neatest thing ever. (I'm a little obsessed with England...)

    ReplyDelete