Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Lake Sunday + July 4th

My aunt, uncle, and cousins were in town visiting for July 4th and the surrounding days, so we all took a little trip to Lake Livingston!

You may remember these two adorable little girls as the flower girls from our wedding!

... and here's their little sister, who was too young to be a flower girl when we got married (along with my aunt).

My uncle and cousin

I just love being at the lake. It's so beautiful and peaceful, but there are plenty of fun things to do as well. Things like catching fish! 




The little girls weren't too thrilled with the whole fish thing. 


I'm very blessed to have such a wonderful family. I love that we all make time to be together, and we always have a blast no matter what we're doing. I'm also very lucky that my sweet husband fits in absolutely perfectly. He's become a sort of big brother for my little sisters, which I just love so much. 

Karoline and her "big brother." She always tells people that she has two sisters and a brother, and that her brother is married to her sister. :) 

While they were in town, we celebrated July 4th with a picnic dinner, fireworks, and a Houston Symphony performance at Hermann Park. I didn't take a ton of photos, but I did get some of the fireworks! It was the first time I've actually ended up with some semi-decent firework photos, so I was pretty excited. :)












Anyone else having fun family time this summer? Were y'all able to get some good firework photos this year? For some reason, fireworks are SO HARD for me to photograph!

No comments:

Post a Comment