Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Q&A

So let's be honest... I'm running low on spare time these days (you know, back to school for another semester and all), which means I'm running low on things to blog about (and time to dream up genius blog post ideas).

So I was thinking, what if I hand it over to you guys? I'm sure some of you have questions for me or things you'd like to see me blog about, right? So here's what we're going to do:
  1. Y'all can leave me questions or thoughts or whatever in the comments section on this post.
  2. Once I get a bunch of them, I'll sort through them and do some sort of big blog post (Maybe a vlog! And maybe a few additional posts if I get questions that need a post of their own) to give you some answers!
I'm going to ask Jeff to help me on this one, so if you have questions for him (anyone wondering what he thinks about being married to someone who broadcasts his life on the Internet?) you should leave those too!

Feel free to comment anonymously if you feel like it! 

So, ask away! Any topic is fair game! Anyone wondering why we haven't painted the piano room yet like we said we would? Want to know what's going on with all those rooms upstairs that I never blog about? Any pressing questions about law school? Are you curious about how we both ended up living in London as young children? Want to know where I get my recipes? If you ask it, I'll answer it! Random suggestions on blog topics are okay too. :)

Can't wait to hear what you guys want to hear about!!

8 comments:

  1. This is a very random question, but as a practicing Catholic who hopes to get married in the church some day, I have a question about NFP. When you guys got married, did they discuss that with you/make you take a workshop? How do you you as a married couple feel about it? I know many Catholics who decided it wasn't important to them, and a lot of young people don't like the idea, so I wondered what you as a young married Catholic couple thought. Plus I know this could be a sticky/private issue so if you don't feel comfortable answering, no problem. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious how on earth you manage to balance everything you do. I just got accepted to two law schools and I'm still waiting to hear back from PhD programs, but before I start the next step in August, I'd love to hear from you about how you balance school, marriage, actually cooking dinners (I barely have energy to cook while taking masters level classes), keeping up with friends/family, DIY projects, etc. Where do you find time and energy to do all this? Because I'm pretty terrified of going crazy this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i feel like this is taking the easy way out because you already mentioned it, but i really would like to hear the story of how you guys both ended up in london and what it was like living there! moving to london would pretty much be my dream come true {well, if my immediate family moved there too}.

    also, post idea - your love story! i love it when people do a whole series of posts about how they met and fell in love. love stories just never get old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day in your life..emphasizing how well you manage your time. Basically a breakdown hour by hour of a normal day for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a student at A&M I'd like to know any recommendations or things you wish you would have done or done more of while you were still in College Station

    ReplyDelete
  6. How are y'all liking the new neighborhood and surrounding areas around your house? Any good restaurants? And have y'all found a new church to go to?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interested to know a little more about what led you to go to law school,what other career fields you considered, what you are hoping to do after you graduate, and any tips you may have as far as financial aid/affording grad school.

    Also, what do you think the key to a strong marriage is?

    How did you get into blogging and do you ever have any hesitations about things you share?

    Btw, I really enjoy your blog and have tried several of the recipes you've posted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how do you and your husband handle finances? Does one of you primarily do the bills? Do you discuss purchases with each other before buying something? Would you want to work after you have children?

    ReplyDelete