Wednesday, January 25, 2012

House Tour Video

Jeff bought me a Flip video camera for Christmas, and one of the first things I did with it was take a video tour of the house! I figured it would be fun for all of our family and friends who haven't been able to see it in person yet to see a video (and for all of you blog friends to see it too!).

I actually took the video right after Christmas, so the house is still decorated for the holidays in the videos. It took me forever to figure out how to upload large videos into Blogger (hence the long delay between taking the video and actually posting it), and in the end I had to split the video in half to get it to work (hence the "Part One" and "Part Two").

I go on random tangents about Christmas cards and pillows and things, so bear with me. :o)



Part One:
entryway, piano room, dining room, half bathroom, laundry room, living room, kitchen


Part Two:
master bedroom and bath, game room, craft room, guest bedrooms and bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment