Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Christmas Tree Farm!

On the Friday after Thanksgiving, we all spent the day at a Christmas tree farm! We've been going as a big family every year since I can remember (at least since was 3 or so) with my mom's parents, her four brothers, and all of their wives, kids, etc. My grandma used to even make us all matching sweatshirts!

We've pretty much all switched to fake trees now, except for one of my uncles, so a giant group of 25 people descended upon the farm just to cut down one tree. But we had a great time anyway!

A few photos from the Christmas tree farm -

2013thanksgiving17

2013thanksgiving19

2013thanksgiving21

2013thanksgiving24

2013thanksgiving28

2013thanksgiving32
(with my parents and sisters)

2013thanksgiving33

2013thanksgiving34
(my grandparents)

I love our fake tree (we bought a new one last year right after Christmas, so I'm super excited to use it this year), but it was so nice to be at the Christmas tree farm enjoying the fresh air and evergreen scent! 

Here's our Christmas tree farm trip last year, and here's 2011! 

1 comment:

  1. My hubs and I started a tradition where we get a real tree every year. I love it!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete