Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

Since my graduation was the day before Mother's Day, we were lucky enough to get to celebrate Mother's day with both of our mothers AND my two grandmothers! 

IMG_1597
My amazing grandmothers!

We had a big Mother's Day breakfast at my parents' house, and then we all went to church together. So fun! 

IMG_1599

IMG_1601
Gran & Grandpa

IMG_1602
Gran-Mom & Gran-Dad

Jeff and I have been unintentionally color-coordinating our clothes a lot lately. We're really not doing it on purpose, but I think people are starting to wonder. Haha! 

IMG_1606

Here we are with my parents and sisters:

IMG_1609

After church, we went out to lunch. In the afternoon, Jeff and I went to Jeff's parents house, and we got to hang out with his mom for a while. Jeff's brothers met us there, and we took Jeff's mom out to dinner. So fun!

IMAG1539
With Jeff's parents and brothers

I love celebrating Mother's Day because I really have THE BEST mother, mother-in-law, and grandmothers. My mom is like my best friend, and I'm one of the lucky ones who ended up with a WONDERFUL mother-in-law. And my grandmothers (my two as well as Jeff's grandmother) are just the most loving, supportive people. My life is full of wonderful examples of what it means to be a good wife and a good mother, and I adore all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment