Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Little Christmas Details

I never did post about the Christmas decor I put up around the house, and I feel like it's obviously too late at this point, but I thought I'd share a few little details from our Christmas!

I tried really hard to get some good Christmas tree photos with my dSLR. Here's our little tree: 




My favorite Christmas tree photo from this year was of my parents' tree... it was just easier to take photos with the white lights than with the colored lights on our tree!


Here are our new ornaments for this year:

A jazz-playing crawfish from our New Orleans trip

Wine glasses from our Napa Valley trip

A cable car from our visit to San Francisco

I put Christmasy flowers in my milk glass vases again this year... I just love this look! 



Here's our Texas A&M nutcracker, who sat in our living room and witnessed Johnny Manziel winning the Heisman and Texas A&M winning a bowl game against OU! 


Here's my DIY advent wreath, which I LOVE! 


Here's our house, all decked out in white Christmas lights! 


Here's our Aggie Christmas wreath on the front door! 


Here's the 2012 section of our Christmas card book:


Here's the gingerbread house Jeff and I made... I think it turned out pretty well! 


And last but most definitely not least, the reason for the season! Here's Mary and Jesus in our nativity scene!

2 comments:

  1. i love that you guys get ornaments to remind you of different vacations! so smart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hoping for some more informative posts.keep writing.
    florist

    ReplyDelete