Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hello again!

I haven't posted anything on the blog in over a week! How time flies! I hope you all had a wonderful, joyous Christmas, and that 2013 is off to a good start for everyone! When I finally finished law school finals just a few days before Christmas, life got busy with Christmas decorating and shopping and celebrating Christmas and making memories with family, and I've been cooking and hosting and visiting and cleaning and actually feeling on top of things for once! 
I've turned down a few opportunities lately to make some money off of the blog in various ways, mostly because I want the blog to be a hobby I enjoy, and not a business I have to run and stress about. I've had mixed feelings about my decisions, mostly because I know there are a lot of other bloggers who would've loved to say yes to the same opportunities, but the past ten blog-free days have just confirmed for me that I made the right choice. I like to have to option to just totally forget about the blog for ten days if I want. 
Anyway, let's chat about what I've been up to! I finished my second-to-last semester of law school. Good riddance! I've already started back for the spring (I'm taking a quick two-week intersession course, then 6 credit hours plus Law Review and my tutoring job during the regular spring semester, and then I'm done!). 

We went to my littlest sister's first-ever band concert (at my old middle school!).



I decorated the house for Christmas (and never really blogged about it... oops!).





We spent a lot of time with our families.




We had lots of Christmas festivities! 




We greeted 2013 with a party!


Oh, and I cut my finger open with a pair of scissors (accidentally, of course!) and had to go to the ER. Exciting stuff has been going on around here!


Anyway, I promise I'll fill you in on everything eventually! I hope you're all having a good 2013 so far!
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment