Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Strawberry & Granola Parfaits

This isn't really complicated enough to be called a "recipe," but it's one of my favorite things to make as a healthy dessert or a quick snack (or a fancy breakfast, or a dinner if Jeff's out of town and I don't feel like cooking real food...haha!). Sometimes I just like to share things with you all because they make me happy, and Strawberry & Granola Parfaits make me very happy (and they make my tummy happy too)!

Strawberries are starting to be in season again (watch for sales at the grocery store!), so it's a great time to make these!


Ingredients:
Strawberry yogurt
Granola
Sliced strawberries
Low-fat Cool Whip

Directions:
1. Find a pretty glass and layer the ingredients into the glass. Repeat until you get to the top of your class. Finish with strawberries and granola on top so it looks pretty.
2. Eat!





Ta-da!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. We just bought 3 lbs of strawberries for only $5 (!!!!!) this week and these look delicious! Have you ever made them ahead of time and know if they get soggy at all?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never made them ahead of time, but I do think the granola would get soggy if it was more than half a day or so. You could probably make everything else ahead of time and just sprinkle the granola in right before eating it though!

      Delete