Friday, July 30, 2010

It's Almost Time...

So I'm sitting here with my bridesmaids, sooo ready for the day tomorrow! The bridal luncheon was great, the rehearsal was great, the rehearsal dinner was great... we're all set!

This afternoon we made a trip to Raveneaux to drop off my copious amounts of random boxes. They were filled with bathroom baskets and candy buffet supplies and all sorts of other goodness. :o)

Look! The ballroom was all set up already!

Look at that fancy head table!

So many tables!

My candy buffet.  They let me set it up myself, which was LOVELY. Can't wait to eat it. :o)

So that's it... tomorrow's the wedding! Eeeee!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great!! (I love the 'Eeeee!' - I say that every time I'm excited and I'm pretty sure it came out a few dozen times the week of the wedding!) Savor every second of today!

    ReplyDelete