Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year. My life has been a little crazy (applying to law school, etc.), and it's been hard lately to find time to realize how blessed I really am. So, I'm especially thankful that this country has a day set aside for thinking about how wonderful life is, and I'm planning on really enjoying it.

I made three pumpkin pies yesterday, so my most important holiday job is done! Today I'm going to watch the parade, head to Old Navy with my sister for 50% coats (wish me luck!), and then come home and get to work on my 2nd-most-important holiday job: green bean casserole!

Tonight the whole giant family's getting together, and I can't wait. I'm missing J this year (he's in SC for the holiday), but I'm thankful that he's finally graduating and coming home. It's going to be a wonderful new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment