Wednesday, April 8, 2015

2015 Bluebonnet Photos!

There are lots of little things I just love about Texas. One of them is bluebonnets. And bluebonnet photos! The bluebonnets recently started blooming, so we headed out to take some photos one day last week. We found a great spot just 15 minutes from our house, set up our tripod, and snapped a few photos! 

IMG_8792

IMG_8800

IMG_8816

IMG_8915

IMG_8834

IMG_8870

IMG_8817

In the interest of presenting a realistic picture of our life, I'll just leave this photo here as well...

IMG_8778

Shall we zoom in?

IMG_8778_2

That's what we get for trying to take pictures too close to bedtime! Don't worry... Connor was quickly whisked away to his car seat, where he giggled at me every time I asked "didn't you just love taking bluebonnet photos, Connor?" Hehe. 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! The bluebonnet photos popping up all over my Facebook feed are really making me miss Texas :)

    ReplyDelete