Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Connor at One Month

Y'all. Where did the last month go? I know everyone complains about how January goes by so slowly and drags on and on, but not when you have a newborn!! I love that Connor's growing... I find it so fascinating to just watch him develop and figure out his little personality. But I can already tell that my snuggly, teeny tiny newborn is long gone, which makes me a little sad!

IMG_7932_2

Connor's Stats:
Birth Weight: 6 pounds, 6.5 ounces. Current Weight: 9 pounds, 8 ounces.
Birth Length: 19.5 inches. Current length: 20.5 inches
Clothing: Fitting perfectly into the Newborn-sized things finally! Still in Newborn diapers.

Likes:
Bathtime, especially the warm hooded towel at the end.
Riding in the car.
Eating. The more often the better!
Cuddling with Mommy and Daddy.
Staring at our ceiling fans or the wall of square mirrors in our living room.
Music.

Dislikes:
Diaper changes.
Having his arms stuck in a swaddle blanket.
Getting dressed.

New Tricks:
Following objects with his eyes.
Lifting and turning his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment