Wednesday, June 12, 2013

March Spring Cleaning

Remember when I posted my March Spring Cleaning checklist (way back in March)?

Pin It


Well, I did finally finish it (toward the end of April, haha!). Lots of areas in our house are looking more organized these days!

IMG_4404

IMG_4411

IMG_4416

Check out this before-and-after of my baking dish cabinet:

Before:
IMG_4419

After:
IMG_4421

There's more stuff in it now than there was before, but it looks like less stuff! And it's all easily accessible thanks to these mesh shelves from Bed Bath & Beyond.

Our pots and pans are nicely organized now too, thanks to these pan protectors (my sister actually bought me these for Christmas!):

IMG_4426

Previously I had dish towels in between each one (you're not supposed to stack Calphalon pans), so this is MUCH better!

IMG_4428

Here's a before-and-after on our napkin & napkin ring drawer:

Before:
IMG_4441

After:
IMG_4451

Here's our organized wine gadget & koozie drawer:

IMG_4455

Even the "junk drawer" doesn't look very junky anymore, thanks to these little containers from Target!

IMG_4456

I'll share a few more organizing projects in their own posts soon (organizing below our kitchen sink, organizing our First Aid stuff, rearranging our china cabinet, etc.)!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, organized drawers make me so happy! As do those mesh shelves. We have similar ones from Target and they just about changed my life. It's so nice not to have every single cutting board/cookie tray/cooling rack stacked on top of each other!

    ReplyDelete