Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gran-Mom's Birthday at Trail Dust

Last weekend my grandmother (on my mom's side) turned 70, so we drove up to McKinney and the whole extended family  had a big party at Trail Dust, a Texas steakhouse with a dance floor and a live country-western band. We always have a lot of fun with this group... my mom has four brothers, and they all have wives and kids, so it's a pretty big party when we all get together! 

We had a great table right by the dance floor!


This picture is all but one of my cousins on that side of the family... I'm the oldest of fourteen (although most of the boys look way bigger than me!)!


Here we are with the birthday girl, Gran-mom!


Here's Jeff and me with my parents and sisters:

Karoline looks so grown up here!!

Trail Dust has a great big metal slide, and a bunch of the guys ended up going down in a long train. Here's three of my cousins, Jeff, my uncle, and my dad, all going down together! 


Too funny! 

We had a great time, ate a lot of yummy food, danced a lot, and celebrated my wonderful Gran-Mom!

Me with Gran-mom and Gran-dad

Me and my sisters with Gran-mom

Jeff, Dad, and Gran-dad

Happy birthday, Gran-mom! We love you so much!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun place to be! Glad y'all had a good time

    ReplyDelete