Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jeff!

My sweet husband turns 25 today (so my Easter recap will have to wait until later this week)!

Happy Birthday to my husband and my best friend. 


Happy Birthday to the guy who taste-tests all my new recipes, listens to all my complaints about law school, and hangs all our pictures/mirrors/curtains so they're perfectly centered and level.


Happy Birthday to the one person in the whole entire world who makes me smile bigger, laugh harder, and generally just love life in a bigger way. I love you.


Unfortunately, I'm stuck at school from 8:30am to 9:00pm today, so poor Jeff is headed to Cypress after work to celebrate with our parents. Sometimes I really hate law school. I made him a batch of birthday muffins though (lemon & blueberry!), and we're going to open presents tonight and have a birthday dinner this weekend. Still, I hate that I'm stuck here this evening rather than at home with Jeff on his birthday. Such is life as a law student.

No comments:

Post a Comment