Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pumpkin Patch 2013!

We go to the pumpkin patch at the Old Time Christmas Tree Farm with my parents and sisters every year before Halloween, and we did it again this year (although I didn't get around to blogging about it until just now)!

We spent a lovely afternoon strolling through the pumpkins and Christmas trees and looking for the perfect pumpkins!

IMG_2561
With my sisters. :)

IMG_2562
Just hangin' out in the pumpkin patch with my sweet husband. :)

IMG_2564
I love this photo of my parents!

Jeff and I love any excuse to wear our cowboy boots...

IMG_0830

IMG_2572
Baby pumpkins!

In the end, Jeff and I picked out a funny little flat pumpkin. We never carve them, so our decision is always based on what will look cutest on our porch (while my dad and sister select the biggest, roundest one that will make a perfect jack-o-lantern).


We took advantage of the Christmas tree backdrop and took some photos for my parents' Christmas card while we had the whole family together. I think we got a good photo or two in the end, but not before lots of goofing around took place. :) 

IMG_2482
Silly family. <3>

I love family traditions like this. I hope we keep going to the pumpkin patch for years and years!

A look back at past pumpkin patch trips: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009

1 comment:

  1. This looks like so much fun! What a great family tradition!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete