Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm back from Jamaica!! Oh, and I'm a Mrs.!

Hello everyone!! We're back from Jamaica, and I'm enjoying my teensy-tiny break before law school starts on August 20th. It may be too early to say this, but oh em gee... married life is so great!!

The wedding may be over, but I've got a lot of wedding posts left in me, so don't take me off your Google Reader just yet! Here's the plan for blogging the rest of the wedding...

First - I'll finish up the last-minute DIY projects and other wedding things that I didn't get a chance to blog about pre-wedding. Get ready for some more "Look What I Made!" posts!

Second - I'll recap our Jamaican honeymoon at Sandals Negril (which shouldn't take long because we quite literally did nothing except sit on the beach and eat and drink. And we snorkeled. Once.).

Third - I'll recap the days leading up to the wedding (aka...the slowest week of my LIFE!).

And Finally - Assuming I have our pro pictures back from Kelli Nicole by then, I'll recap the wedding itself!

Sound good? Expect a DIY post later today!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Welcome back. I can't wait to read your recaps and so glad you had such a wonderful honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! That's how I did mine (with vendor reviews added in there) and it's worked well so far. You'll have to catch up with my recaps! :) Can't wait to see how everything turned out! The pictures on FB have been great!

    ReplyDelete