Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Spring Has Sprung!

I'm pretty sure Spring is my favorite season. I used to say it was Summer, but after such a cold and drawn out winter, I'm really appreciating Spring this year.

This morning when I walked outside, the sun was shining and I thought to myself Hmm...I bet this is what the Garden of Eden was like...

This proves one of two things. Either I was having a nice little touched-by-God's-grace moment, or I've been a little too dedicated to my English 414 class, in which we read Paradise Lost a lot. I'm afraid it's probably the latter.

Anyway, spring has sprung in College Station, and I couldn't help taking some photos of all the spring things that made me smile today. Look at these pretty spring sights:

Ahh Texas A&M...you're so pretty when your fountains are actually working.

Green trees! So pretty!

Hello marigolds. You make me smile.

Pretty pansies.

Bluebonnets right next to my apartment!

Yeah. Spring is pretty. In my other wedding (you know, the pretend one in my head that uses all of the ideas I can't fit into the real one), everything is pretty and springtimeish and we get married in April. Kind of like these pictures:





Sigh. Beautiful. Someone else have a spring wedding and show me your pictures, mmkay? I'd love to live vicariously through you. Oh and Jeff, if you're reading this, you should buy me a giant bouquet of tulips like that picture up there. In return, I promise to love you forever and ever and bake you cinnamon roll cheesecake. Deal?

Anybody else have an "other wedding" in your head? What's your dream wedding season?

No comments:

Post a Comment